General Agency Updates
We provide our Producer Partners and their clients with an award-winning online library that delivers comprehensive, easy-to-navigate human resources and benefits news, content, tools, and forms to companies nationwide.
Our online HR library also features dynamic interactive HR tools, such as a job description builder and a salary benchmarking tool. You’ll also find easy, step-by-step guidance on how to comply with major laws–including ACA, COBRA, and FMLA–as well as key HR functions, such as hiring and terminating employees. Whether you have five employees or 500, our comprehensive, easy-to-use site makes it easy to stay compliant.
Online HR Library Features:
- Interactive compliance guides that provide step-by-step direction on how to properly conduct performance reviews, interview, hire, and terminate employees
- Benefits Compliance Calendar
- Step-by-step interactive guide for implementing COBRA and FMLA
- Fast, efficient online HR tools for developing job descriptions and salary benchmarking
- Over 700 downloadable forms, posters, and model notices
- Federal and state employment law information
- Monthly HR and benefits newsletter
View the HR360 Overview Flyer here
For clients written through our distribution channel, this service can be offered as a no cost value add. Request access for your client with the NFP HR360 Onboarding Form.
Who do your clients call when they need an answer to an employment related question? Now they have a solution. The Auto HR Manager Help Line is a means for business owners, managers and others within supervisory roles to receive support and immediate guidance with day-to-day employment issues.
View the AutoHR Overview Flyer here
For clients written through our distribution channel, this service can be offered as a no cost value add. Request access for your client with the NFP AutoHR Onboarding Form.
For more information on preferential pricing on COBRA Administration, Third Party Administration, Employer ACA filing services and more, visit our Vendor Partners Page.