UnitedHealthcare Latest Updates
UHC Broker Connect – Topics include:
- See the latest COVID-19 webinar from UnitedHealthcare, and related resources
- Upcoming Tax Reporting Deadlines
- Level funded plans use data to improve cash flow
- No Surprise Act provides new protections for your clients’ employees
- 2022 Out of Pocket Maximums
- Upcoming PCORI deadlines
United HealthCare Pharmacy Updates effective May 1, 2021 – PDL updates available for
- May 2021 – 3 Tier Advantage PDL
- May 2021 – 4 Tier Advantage PDL
- May 2021 – 4 Tier Essential PDL
- May 2021 – Preventive PDL
UHC Recorded Events – Point of Care Assist Webinar
Bonus Details: UHC 2021 Specialty Benefits Bonus Program
Changes to the UnitedHealthcare Sales Team
- Groups <50 Eligible: UHC welcomes new Broker Account Executive, Laura Wilcox to the Western PA team! Laura will work hand in hand with your NFP-BNGA Team on All Savers (5-50) or Fully Insured (1-50) opportunities.
- Groups 51-3000 Eligible: Josh Trembulak has been promoted to working with this Key Account space. Please join us in congratulating Josh on his enhanced role!
UHC Quotes for the above segments can continue to be send to your NFP-BNGA Team via email@example.com
UHC 2021 Quarterly Broker Blast (PA & DE)
COVID-19 Briefing for UnitedHealthcare Customers (Recorded Webinar)
UHC Pharmacy Strategy and Cost-Saving Tools Webinar (Broker/Employer Version)
Thursday, Feb 4th 10am (Register here)
UHC COVID-19 Vaccine FAQs
UHC Webinar: Real Appeal – Join UHC to learn more about this $0 Cost benefit provided to eligible members
Jan 14th @ 10am – register here
UHC Product Strategy (Recorded Virtual Session) on Total Cost of Care Benefit Design
UHC 2021 Promotion Announced: Apple Fitness+ and Motion
Bonus Opportunities: Two incentive opportunities related to business new to All Savers (New Business or conversion from fully insured)
- All Savers New Business Bonus – 1/1/2021 through 3/1/2021
- All Savers Conversion Bonus (converted from UHC Fully Insured) – 4/1/2021 through 12/1/2021
Important Quoting Changes!
- As of 12/15 quoting for UHC fully insured small market coverage will temporarily cease. Any quotes for 1/1, 2/1 & 3/1 effective dates that have been released up through that date will be honored.
- Competitive focus is and will continue to be aimed towards the All Savers product line. Contact your NFP-BNGA team for more information.
- Changes to the suite of UHC fully insured offerings are expected to be released when quoting will resume for 4/1.
COVID-19 National Public Health Emergency extended through Jan. 20, 2021:
UnitedHealthcare has updated coverage details for COVID-19 testing, treatment, Virtual Visits and telehealth visits through 1/1/2021.
Preparing for COVID-19 Vaccine Authorization
Did you miss the UHC Total-Cost Approach to Savings Webinar?
Watch the recorded version here.
Watch now: Replay of latest COVID-19 briefing from UnitedHealthcare
Additional Broker Resources – Learn more about UHC’s Total Cost of Care Connection Virtual Broker Tool
No more All Savers Medical Questionnaires needed for groups down to 10 enrolled.
Are you looking at this alternative for your groups? Contact us with questions or for more information.
Level Funded News:
- All Savers Underwriting Process Enhancement: Individual Medical Questionnaires no longer needed for groups 10+ to receive a firm quote. For groups of this size, there is no reason not to take a look. Let us quote it for you!
- View the current All Savers Product Portfolio (including Navigate HMO options)
UnitedHealthcare COVID-19 Updates:
- Visit the UHC’s COVID-19 Coverage & Resources Page
- Cost-sharing will continue to be waived for COVID-19 testing and testing-related visits through the national public health emergency period, currently scheduled to end January 20, 2021.
- For Fully Insured Groups (and ASO groups that elected fully insured standards), Cost Share will be waived for covered In-Network Inpatient and Outpatient treatment-related medical expenses (including Telehealth) for COVID-19 extended through Dec. 31, 2020.
Click here to watch the UHC Real Appeal On Demand Webinar Recording.
UnitedHealthcare Broker Connect – Topics Include:
- Video: The Value of Integration
- Focus on Screen Time and improving eye health
- New Motion Goals and incentive options for 2021
Cover unexpected employee medical events with UnitedHealthcare Benefit Ally.
Benefit Ally combines Supplemental Health benefits – Accident Protection Plan (APP), Critical Illness Protection Plan (CIPP) and Hospital Indemnity Protection Plan (HIPP) – with Medical benefits. Learn more about this option for your client 100+.
Learn more about Level2 – UnitedHealthcare’s Type2 Diabetes Management Program embedded in fully-insured UHC membership. Program available in Pennsylvania and select states
UHC BrokerConnect September 2020 – Topics include:
- White Paper: An integrated strategy may deliver simplicity & value
- Dr. Richard Migliori explains benefits of telehealth for your client’s employees
- Upcoming deadline to determine creditable coverage status
UHC Broker Connect August 2020 – Topics to Include:
- Dr. Richard Migliori discusses mental health after COVID-19 (recorded session)
- COVID-19 Important trands in employee sub-populations
- Quit for Life all for self-funded members
- Electronic claim payments available for providers
UnitedHealthcare Info Flyers available for UHC Navigate (HMO) Plan Members & Prospects:
- Navigate PCP Referral (3 Things to Know)
- Choose Smart from the Premium Designated Network
- Getting to Know Your Formulary & Pharmacies – Essential Preferred Drug List — Note: Navigate plans with this Essential PDL utilize the Value Rx Pharmacy network.
View UnitedHealthcare Sept 2020 Pharmacy Benefit Update or Listen to UHC’s September 1, 2020 Pharmacy Benefit Updates Recorded Webinar here
UnitedHealthcare amends it’s All Savers Administrative Services Agreement (ASA) to incorporate the Prescription Drug Member Discount Program. All Savers Renewing Groups will receive notification letter (Sample here) and will receive separate mailing of the Administrative Services Agreement to sign/return.
Read more about the Prescription Drug Member Discount Program
UnitedHealthcare announces new AMP-Up plans for groups 100+ . Learn more about UHC’s strategy to offer lower premium without changing core features like deductible, coinsurance, copay or network advantages. (Two sessions available 7/28 & 7/30 – Register here)
UnitedHealth Broker Connect (July 2020) – Topics to include
- All Savers for 100-300 employee groups
- COVID 19 Whites Paper and Client FAQs
- Total Cost of Care approach
All Savers Announces new plans to 8/1 PA Portfolio! Click here to view the All Savers Portfolio (including new $0 deductible offerings, 100% plans & enhancements to copayment amounts. To learn more about All Savers, contact your NFP-BNGA Team today!
- UHC Playbook: 7 strategies for safer healthier return to work
- Advantages of level-funded strategy
- 2021 HSA deductibles & Contribution limits announced
View continuous UHC COVID-19 updates on their Broker FAQ page
For those in the 101+ Market Segment, learn more about UMR’s Self-Funded TPA services for UnitedHealth care clients during their UMR E-Learning Series
UHC COVID-19 – Stay Informed Update with details on:
- Extended Special Enrollment period (through April 13)
- Buy down alternatives to leaner plan offerings